Here are the secrets to two of the most famous ocean-inspired cocktails across the planet. You can sip you way to a tropical island with the Seven Seas Martini, or delight adults and grandkids alike with our non-alcoholic version of a Sea Breeze. Turn them into a punch for large party fun!
Seven Seas Martini
- Add all ingredients to a martini shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple if desired.
- Squeeze fresh grapefruit juice, if using and set aside
- Measure in the cranberry juice
- Pour both juices into an ice-filled glass
- Stir, garnish with a grapefruit wedge to serve
- Turn your Sea Breeze Mocktail into a cocktail by adding 2 measures (50ml) vodka
- Replace grapefruit juice with apple juice for a sweeter taste
- Add a squeeze of lime juice for a sharper flavour
- Fizz it up with carbonated water