Chorizo and pea frittata
Just four ingredients creates a fabulous dish for breakfast, brunch or lunch. And it's all ready in just 15 minutes. Serve with a baby spinach and grated carrot salad and you have a healthy start to the day.
- Preheat the grill.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with a pinch of sea salt and cracked pepper until you can no longer see any traces of egg white, 2 minutes.
- In a non-stick frying pan, cook the chorizo until golden, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook in the chorizo oil for a few minutes. Season with cracked pepper.
- Pour the egg over the peas and chorizo and cook for a few minutes or until the eggs are starting to set around the sides of the pan.
- Dot the mozzarella over the top of the frittata.
- Put the pan under the grill and cook until the frittata has set on top and the mozzarella has melted.
- Serve hot from the pan.