Beef and Guinness hand pies
- Pre-heat oven to 190° C or 375° F
- Grease a baking pan and set aside.
- In a frying pan over medium-high heat, brown beef and onion then stir in the vegetables, thyme, Guinness, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 7-8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Roll out pastry dough and cut out 16 – 5 inch rounds and 16 – 5.5 inch rounds.
- Spoon filling onto 5 inch rounds, brushing milk around the edges and cover with the 5.5 inch rounds and press with a fork to seal.
- Bake 12-15 minutes and serve warm.