A healthy and nutritious variation on an old classic. The recipe is for two serves which is three ravioli each. Just double or treble the ingredients depending on how many you need to feed or how hungry you are.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Cut off the end of each zucchini then using a vegetable peeler, peel each zucchini into wide strips.
- Transfer the zucchini strips to a plate then layer two strips vertically and two strips horizontally to make a cross. Repeat process with remaining strips.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil then garlic and sauté for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add spinach and sauté for 1-2 minutes, until wilted down.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the spinach and garlic.
- Add the ricotta, basil, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, scoop approximately 1 tablespoon of the mixture and place in the middle of each zucchini noodle cross.
- Fold each side to seal the ricotta mixture then flip over the ravioli so the seam side is on the bottom.
- In a baking dish pour the marinara sauce then smooth with a spatula.