4 Ingredient Christmas Turkey
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Put turkey crown in a roasting pan.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the oil.
- Cook following pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Microwave potatoes following pack instructions, or cook baby potatoes in boiling water for 10-12 minutes.
- Open bag to allow potatoes to cool.
- When cool enough to handle, cut into quarters or if using baby potatoes cut into serving sizes pieces.
- Put on prepared tray, drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle over salt flakes.
- Roast for 35 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Serve turkey with roast potatoes on the side.