Tuna risotto pie
Serves 4 - delicious hot or cold. You could also make them in four individual springform pie tins.
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan on a medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic until transparent then add the rice and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add chicken stock, stir to combine and bring to the boil. Lower heat and simmer till stock is absorbed and rice is cooked (about 8 minutes). Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine rice mixture, tuna, tomatoes, 200g bocconcini, parmesan, kale, eggs and salt and pepper (to taste) and stir to combine.
- Line a 20cm spring form pan with baking paper and fill with the mixture. Top with the remaining bocconcini and place in the oven for 25 minutes or until the top is golden.
- Remove from oven, set aside to cool for 10 minutes then remove from pan and serve with a side salad.