Serves : 4-6 › Preparation: 15 mins › Cook: 30mins
- Cook spinach according to directions on package. Drain well.
- Drain mushrooms, saving liquid. Add lemon juice and water to mushroom juice to make 1 cup liquid.
- In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter, and blend in onion, flour, salt, pepper, and mushroom liquid. Cook, stirring, until smooth and thick.
- Beat sauce into egg, then add mushrooms.
- Arrange spinach in a casserole dish, then top with tuna. Pour sauce on top. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over and dot with 1 tablespoon butter. Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.