No machine needed! Green Tea Ice Cream is a great way to end a meal or as delicious, refreshing treat. With just four ingredients you’ll see how easy it is to be green!
Green tea icecream
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly add the condensed milk and vanilla while continuing to whip on low.
- Turn the speed up and whip until thick and stiff peaks form.
- Add the Matcha powder and whip gently until the mixture is an even mint colour.
- Pour into a large re-sealable container and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight before scooping and serving.
- Put the condensed milk can in the fridge so it’s really cold when you’re ready to use it
- You can use regular or ‘light’ condensed milk
- Matcha goes well with many flavour combinations…. try shaved chocolate or sliced strawberries on top of the ice cream.