Chicken, broccoli and dukkah salad
This is such an easy recipe but it's chock full of fabulous flavours. It also cuts down on the washing up.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium- high heat. Cook chicken for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Stand for 5 minutes. Slice. Wipe pan clean.
- Meanwhile, place broccoli in a large, heatproof microwave- safe bowl. Add 2 tablespoons cold water. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender.
- Combine lemon rind, lemon juice and remaining oil in a bowl.
- Place pine nuts in frying pan over medium heat. Cook, tossing, for 2 minutes or until toasted. Transfer to a bowl. Add dukkah to pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add chicken, broccoli and pine nuts to pan. Toss for 1 to 2 minutes or until coated. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Add spinach and dressing to chicken and season. Toss to combine. Serve.
*From good supermarkets or specialty food stores.